- Physical infrastructure necessary to increase work efficiency : IGP Khanal
- HoR special session: lawmakers raise contemporary issues
- Bheri Zonal Hospital to be upgraded to specialized hospital of the state
- Dolpo Festival' scheduled in world's highest altitude human settlement
- Experts stress on harmonious bilateral relations
Test flights conducted at Phaplu, Rumjatar airports
Solukhumbu, Aug 13: Nepal Airlines Corporation (NAC) plane 'Y12E' conducted the test flights at Phaplu airport of Solukhumbu and Rumjatar airport of Okhaldhunga districts. The plane made in China had the successful test flights. Operation Director at NAC and captain Dipuraj Jwarchan shared this information.
The plane with 14 seats was brought in Nepal five years back. In ten days, the plane had successful test flights in Bhojpur, Taplejung, Rumjatar and Phaplu.
The NAC further said the plane was used for the flights in the Far West districts. It is used in the airports with short runway.
Narayan Kaji Shrestha is the secretariat member and spokesperson of the ruling Nepal Communist Party. Although he had staked his claim to the post of...