- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Search for missing US helicopter on
Kathmandu, May 15: The efforts to search for the missing US helicopter carrying relief and rescue materials for quake survivors are still underway, said the Nepal Army.
The US chopper has gone missing while taking off to Dolakha on last Tuesday. Though search operation has been intensified suspecting the chopper had fallen in the Tamakoshi River near Sunkhani VDC of Dolakha, no progress has been so far made in this regard, said NA Spokesperson Jagadish Chandra Pokharel.
There were two NA personnel and six US Marines on board in the helicopter. The security personnel were immediately mobilized to search for the missing chopper in the surrounding of Dolakha once it came to the notice. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...