- Finance Minister Mahara urges ADBL to extend services to rural areas
- Mega Bank and Tourism Development Bank to merge
- PM Prachanda pledges investment for snow leopard conservation
- Police heads from Asia Pacific Region for separate strategy to combat transnational crimes
- Philippine protesters ask Duterte to stay away from Trump
2 killed, 11 injured in road accident
Hetauda, Dec 9: Two passengers were killed and 11 other injured in a road accident at Basamadi-2 along the Heatauda-Narayangadh road section last night.
The accident took place when a bus (Na 5 Kha 1100) heading to Kathmandu from Janakpur collided with a truck (Ba 1 Ka 3749) coming from the opposite direction.
The deceased are Palak Thakur of Janakapur Municipality-15 and Keshawar Yadav of Mahottari district.
Likewise, the injured are undergoing treatment at Bharatpur Hospital, Chitwan, it is learnt. According to police, the accident occurred due to high speed.
Prof. Hem Raj Subedi is a noted expert on conflict mediation and resolution. Professor Subedi is currently a PhD Programme Coordinator and Head of...