- Nepal wants to get maximum benefit from OBOR: Foreign Minister Dr Mahat
- US acknowledges its forces were behind airstrike on Mosul
- Ronaldo nets 2 in Portugal win, Andorra ends 58-loss streak
- Federer wins opening match at Key Biscayne against US teen
- Ferrari's Vettel masters Hamilton to win Australian GP
2 killed, 11 injured in road accident
Hetauda, Dec 9: Two passengers were killed and 11 other injured in a road accident at Basamadi-2 along the Heatauda-Narayangadh road section last night.
The accident took place when a bus (Na 5 Kha 1100) heading to Kathmandu from Janakpur collided with a truck (Ba 1 Ka 3749) coming from the opposite direction.
The deceased are Palak Thakur of Janakapur Municipality-15 and Keshawar Yadav of Mahottari district.
Likewise, the injured are undergoing treatment at Bharatpur Hospital, Chitwan, it is learnt. According to police, the accident occurred due to high speed.
Six months into office, Minister for Health Gagan Kumar Thapa has launched a series of policy reforms in the health sector. A popular youth leader of the Nepali Congress, Thapa has pulled up his weight to carve a similar image as minister. Many of his welfare decisions are intended to benefit the poor,...