- Houses in Humla's remote villages give way under incessant downpour
- Police hand over Rs 21,000 seized from gamblers to support students
- Former people's representative Sangraula passes away
- Vultures disappearing from Bardiya at an alarming rate, 1200 pairs recorded in 2006
- Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
Blood donation for quake-hit: Karmacharya donates blood for 141 times
Kathmandu, May 30: Prem Sagar Karmacharya, Chairman of the Nepal Blood Donors Volunteers Society, has donated blood on Friday in the capital city. With this, Karmacharya donated blood for 141st times.
He also urged the commoners to donate blood as there was short supply of blood and maximum demand during the current situation caused by the earthquakes.
A total of 51 persons including Karmacharya donated the blood at a programme organized by the Thapaliya Samaj Nepal.
On the occasion, CPN (ML) politburo member Dinanath Ghimire donated blood for 67th times while social worker Hari Prasad Thapaliya donated blood for 35th times, according to the member of Thapaliya Samaj Rabin Thapaliya. RSS
Ambassador of Nepal to the United Nations 1991-1994, Jaya Raj Acharya was inspired by diplomatic luminaries such as Prof. Yadunath Khanal and Rishikesh...