- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
CA meet put off until June 4
Kathmandu, May 31: The meeting of the Constituent Assembly (CA) scheduled for today has been put off until June 4, Thursday. The CA decided to postpone the meeting bearing in mind the busy schedule of its members. Most of CA members are presently in the respective districts for relief and rescue missions, following the Gorkha Earthquake that hit the country on April 25, according to Parliament-Secretariat joint spokesperson Sudarshan Kuinkel. The CA will meet at 15:00 pm on coming Thursday.
Moreover, top leaders of political leaders have continued discussions on the matters of finding an agreement on the disputed issues of the new constitution and this is also behind the reason for the postponement of CA meeting, it is learnt.
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...