- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
Patients hit hard after x-ray machine goes dysfunctional
Biratnagar (Bargachhi), Dec 11: Hundreds of patients coming to Koshi Zonal Hospital in Biratnagar for treatment are facing tough time with the hospital's x-ray machine lying idle due to technical snag.
Of two x-ray machines available in the hospital, one has been lying dysfunctional for the past couple of years. Daily over 800 patients visit the Zonal Hospital – popular among the people with low economic status – for treatment.
The general public has been compelled to pay higher prices for x-ray from outside because of sheer negligence on part of the hospital to arrange the same services.
Patients from 16 districts of the eastern region and Indian bordering area also come to receive treatment from the hospital. RSS
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...