- Finance Minister Mahara urges ADBL to extend services to rural areas
- Mega Bank and Tourism Development Bank to merge
- PM Prachanda pledges investment for snow leopard conservation
- Police heads from Asia Pacific Region for separate strategy to combat transnational crimes
- Philippine protesters ask Duterte to stay away from Trump
Patients hit hard after x-ray machine goes dysfunctional
Biratnagar (Bargachhi), Dec 11: Hundreds of patients coming to Koshi Zonal Hospital in Biratnagar for treatment are facing tough time with the hospital's x-ray machine lying idle due to technical snag.
Of two x-ray machines available in the hospital, one has been lying dysfunctional for the past couple of years. Daily over 800 patients visit the Zonal Hospital – popular among the people with low economic status – for treatment.
The general public has been compelled to pay higher prices for x-ray from outside because of sheer negligence on part of the hospital to arrange the same services.
Patients from 16 districts of the eastern region and Indian bordering area also come to receive treatment from the hospital. RSS
Prof. Hem Raj Subedi is a noted expert on conflict mediation and resolution. Professor Subedi is currently a PhD Programme Coordinator and Head of...