- Rapist gets life imprisonment
- Province- 2 CM Raut seeking vote of confidence in provincial parliament today
- Indian national killed in bus mishap
- PM pledges to develop Indradaha into tourist spot Highlights Kalu Pandey’s contribution to nation building
- Notorious gangster Pun killed in police encounter
PM Koirala urges donors to monitor on their relief operations
Kathmandu, June 8: Prime Minister Sushil Koirala has urged the donors to also help with monitoring the ongoing relief operations so as to ensure there are no irregularities.
The Prime Minister made this remark while receiving contributions to the Prime Minister's Disaster Relief Fund at his official Residence at Baluwatar today.
On the occasion, the Basant Chaudhary Foundation provided Rs 5.1 million to the Prime Minister's Disaster Relief Fund for the quake survivors.
Similarly, Jonson Lift of , India Chennai has donated Rs 1.6 million while the Nagpokhari-based Maryknoll Joseph Taylor has provided one million rupees, Unique Finance Limited, Kathmandu and Bhaktapur Finance has provided Rs 500,000 each.
Likewise, Teli Welfare Society, Parsa has provided Rs 0.4 million to the fund, PM's private secretariat said.