- Rapist gets life imprisonment
- Province- 2 CM Raut seeking vote of confidence in provincial parliament today
- Indian national killed in bus mishap
- PM pledges to develop Indradaha into tourist spot Highlights Kalu Pandey’s contribution to nation building
- Notorious gangster Pun killed in police encounter
Man electrocuted in Mahottari
Gaushala, June 19: A man has been electrocuted in the Janata Secondary School in Dhamaura of Mahottari this morning.
The deceased has been identified as 22-year-old Binod Paswan of Bihar in India. He was working for the school, according to the District Police Office, Mahottari.
Paswan was reportedly using the water pump to draw water early this morning when he happened to come into contact with live current. Severely injured Paswan died on the way to the hospital, DSP Lokendra Shrestha said. RSS