- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
Man electrocuted in Mahottari
Gaushala, June 19: A man has been electrocuted in the Janata Secondary School in Dhamaura of Mahottari this morning.
The deceased has been identified as 22-year-old Binod Paswan of Bihar in India. He was working for the school, according to the District Police Office, Mahottari.
Paswan was reportedly using the water pump to draw water early this morning when he happened to come into contact with live current. Severely injured Paswan died on the way to the hospital, DSP Lokendra Shrestha said. RSS
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...