- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Tourism promotional campaign in Phuket, Thailand
Kathmandu, June 22: The Nepali Embassy in Bangkok held an event in Phuket of Thailand under its campaign to help promote tourism in the Nepal under the slogan - 'Nepal is Safe: Visit, Enjoy and Help Nepal.'
Organising a programme in the popular tourist hub recently involving travel agents and local journalists, Ambassador of Nepal to Thailand Khaganath Adhikari shared about the present status of tourist destinations in Nepal including the attractive packages available on offer.
The Embassy is organizing similar promotional events to boost Nepal's tourism in Singapore and Laos in the near future, according to the Embassy.
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...