- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
119 persons suffer from dengue in Chitwan
Ratnanagar (Chitwan), July 7: As high as 119 persons are confirmed suffering from dengue fever so far in the current fiscal year in Chitwan district.
Vector Control Inspector of District Public Health Office, Chitwan, Ram Kumar KC said that the number of dengue patients was confirmed after the sample tests of 1,678 persons.
He said that awareness raising campaigns would be started after the rise in the dengue patients with the onset of rainy season. Technicians are given trainings for the same, and ‘search and destroy’ operation would be conducted for three days from today in Bharatpur area, he added.
The bite of female mosquitoes named Aedes aegypt causes dengue fever. The Office has alerted the locals and has requested to bury the ditches with accumulated water near their houses.
Five persons had lost their lives in the fiscal year 2067/068 due to dengue outbreak in the district. RSS
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...