- Houses in Humla's remote villages give way under incessant downpour
- Police hand over Rs 21,000 seized from gamblers to support students
- Former people's representative Sangraula passes away
- Vultures disappearing from Bardiya at an alarming rate, 1200 pairs recorded in 2006
- Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
21 taken ill due to poisonous mushroom
Dhangadhi, July 12: As many as 21 persons including 10 children of five families were taken ill after eating poisonous mushroom curry at Bayala village in Sahajpur VDC-2, Kailali district. Police Inspector Sagar Bohara said that the locals were taken ill after eating the mushroom curry that was collected from a nearby jungle on Saturday afternoon. Police Inspector Bohara said condition of Shanti Thapa and Om Darlami is learned to be critical. The sick persons are receiving treatment at Seti Zonal Hospital in Dhangadhi. The Bayala village, the hilly region in the district, is situated some 65 kms far from the district headquarters. RSS
Ambassador of Nepal to the United Nations 1991-1994, Jaya Raj Acharya was inspired by diplomatic luminaries such as Prof. Yadunath Khanal and Rishikesh...