- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Team arrives in Rukum to collect people’s feedback
Rukum, July 13: A team of the Constituent Assembly Secretariat arrived in Rukum district on Sunday to collect people’s feedback in the preliminary draft of the new constitution.
Two officials from the Secretariat have come in the district headquarters with 200,000 copies of constitution’s preliminary draft, Chief District Officer Antar Bahadur Silwal said.
The officials visiting the district for receiving people’s feedback would organise all-party meetings, public hearings and collect the public opinions in coordination with the chief district officer.
The concerned district administration offices would provide other necessary officials, resources and security provision to the Secretariat’s officials to reach the people’s doorsteps for the job. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...