- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
Team arrives in Rukum to collect people’s feedback
Rukum, July 13: A team of the Constituent Assembly Secretariat arrived in Rukum district on Sunday to collect people’s feedback in the preliminary draft of the new constitution.
Two officials from the Secretariat have come in the district headquarters with 200,000 copies of constitution’s preliminary draft, Chief District Officer Antar Bahadur Silwal said.
The officials visiting the district for receiving people’s feedback would organise all-party meetings, public hearings and collect the public opinions in coordination with the chief district officer.
The concerned district administration offices would provide other necessary officials, resources and security provision to the Secretariat’s officials to reach the people’s doorsteps for the job. RSS
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...