- Houses in Humla's remote villages give way under incessant downpour
- Police hand over Rs 21,000 seized from gamblers to support students
- Former people's representative Sangraula passes away
- Vultures disappearing from Bardiya at an alarming rate, 1200 pairs recorded in 2006
- Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
Bust of Bhanubhakta installed in Damak
Damak, July 18: A bust of Adikavi Bhanubhakta has been established at Damak in Jhapa district. The bust was installed Mama Chowk in Damak Municipality-11.Unveiling the statue today, Chancellor at the Nepal Academy, Ganga Prasad Upreti, said talked about the significant contribution of Bhanubhakta in the sector of Nepali language and literature.
Different people including Executive Officer at the Damak Municipality, Yubraj Dahal expressed the view that contribution of Bhanubhakta in the sector of Nepali language and literature was memorable. The statue was constructed by the Damak Municipality at a cost of Rs 300,000.
Ambassador of Nepal to the United Nations 1991-1994, Jaya Raj Acharya was inspired by diplomatic luminaries such as Prof. Yadunath Khanal and Rishikesh...