- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
Hetauda closed down by RPP-N
Hetauda, July 21: Hetauda bazaar remains closed since early morning today at the call of Rastriya Prajatantra Party (Nepal), in protest against the police intervention against its cadres in course of submissions on the preliminary draft of the new constitution. All shops in the bazaar baring drug stores and eateries remain shut following the call of RPP-N Makwanpur, that has called for action against those involved and treatment of the injured. As a result, educational institutions including schools and colleges too remain closed. However, transportation service both in the short and long route is normal, the District Police Office, Makwanpur said. RSS
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...