- Houses in Humla's remote villages give way under incessant downpour
- Police hand over Rs 21,000 seized from gamblers to support students
- Former people's representative Sangraula passes away
- Vultures disappearing from Bardiya at an alarming rate, 1200 pairs recorded in 2006
- Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
Boy drowns, next kills self
Gaushala, Aug. 4: A 10-year-old boy drowned in a river in Bagada VDC in Mahottari district on Monday night.
Raje Mahara, who had gone to graze cows, drowned in Bighi river while crossing the river, Superintendent of Police Shaurav Rana said.
Meanwhile, Basanta Sah, 28, of Rajbiraj Municipality-1 in Saptari district committed suicide by hanging in a room on Monday evening, according to the police. RSS
Ambassador of Nepal to the United Nations 1991-1994, Jaya Raj Acharya was inspired by diplomatic luminaries such as Prof. Yadunath Khanal and Rishikesh...