- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
Aftershock of 4.1 felt this morning
Kathmandu, Aug 9: An aftershock with 4.1 on the Richter scale was felt 7:55 am today.
According to the National Seismological Centre, the aftershock was recorded with its epicentre at Ichok VDC in Sindhupalchowk district. More than 370 aftershocks of above 4 on Richter scale were recorded so far following April 25 'Gorkha Earthquake’, according to the Centre. RSS
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...