- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Fresh aftershock hits Dolakha
Kathmandu, Aug. 16: A fresh aftershock measuring 4.8 on the Richter scale has jolted Dolakha district at 11:56 last night.
According to the National Seismological Centre, the aftershock was recorded with its epicentre near Suspa Chhemawati VDC in the district. Nearly 380 aftershocks above 4 on the Richer scale were recorded after April 25 'Gorkha Earthquake’, the Centre said. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...