- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Tourism promotion committee formed in Ilam
Ilam, Aug. 20: A gathering of tourism entrepreneurs here has formed the ‘Ilam Tourism Promotion Concern Committee’ with the objective of promoting the district as a tourist destination in an organised manner.
The committee formed on Wednesday under the chair of Bijaya Rai has Prem Sapkota as the Vice-chair, Devi Poudel as the General Secretary, Gyanu Dahal as the Secretary and Dibya Bhattarai as the Treasurer.
Likewise, Sushil Sapkota, Grisma Subba, Sukabir Tamang, Madan Shrestha, Durga Raj Dewan, Iswar Chipalu are the members. The advisors to the Committee are Dharma Gautam, Yuddha Prasad Baidhya, Tul Bahadur Dewan, Gopal Poudel and Taranath Parajuli.
The Committee also brings together hotel entrepreneurs, chamber of commerce officials, legal practitioners and social personalities. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...