- Bhairahawa locals obstruct construction work of GBIA
- Strike on east Syria killed 38 pro-regime fighters: monitor
- S.Korea aims to make war-ending declaration in 2018, to closely cooperate with China: FM
- Private sector in Nepal for joint venture with Chinese investors
- Province No 4 State Assembly continues discussions on budget
DPM Gautam briefs cabinet about latest security situation
Kathmandu, Aug 23: Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Home Affairs Bamdev Gautam briefed about the latest situation of law and order in the country in the meeting of the Council of Ministers held at the Prime Minister's official Residence at Baluwatar today.
Minister for Information and Communications and spokesperson of the government Dr Minendra Rijal said that the DPM briefed about the latest incidents seen across the country that were related to the constitution drafting process and delineation of the new provinces.
The meeting held discussions on forging consensus in the constitution drafting process and the issues to be resolved through dialogue. Incidents that have taken place are unfortunate and a review was made based on the latest update in course of constitution drafting process and delineating the provinces, Minister Rijal added.
Similarly, the meeting decided to appoint Manjit Tamrakar and Govinda Sunar as members of the National Dalit Commission. Likewise, Bishwamani Gyawali has been appointed the Executive Director of Solid Waste Management Technical Support Centre.
Ragini Upadhyay Grela is a well-known Nepali artist. A graduate in fine arts from Lucknow College of Arts, India in 1982, Upadhyay won a British...