- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Three VDCs declared fully-inoculated in Mustang
Mustang, Aug. 30: The District Health Office, Mustang, has declared three VDCs as the fully-immunised area in the district. Kunjo, Tukuche and Marpha were announced the fully-inoculated VDCs amidst a programme on Saturday after all the children of upto 23 months age were given all vaccines. All vaccines against 10 different diseases should be given for the declaration of fully-immunised area.
Vaccine Supervisor at Office, Badri Acharya, said that all 27 children in Tukuche, 20 in Kunjo and 36 in Marpha VDCs were immunised before organising the event. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...