- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
'Tarai protests would continue until demands addressed'
Janakpurdham, Aug 31: Chairman of Federal Socialist Forum Nepal, Upendra Yadav, has said the ongoing Tarai protests would continue until the rights of Madhesi, Tharus, indigenous, dalits and ethnic people were guaranteed.
Talking to media people in Janakpur today, leader Yadav said the enforcement of the eight-point and 22-point agreement signed by the government with the Madhesh-based parties in 2064 BS was the party’s 'bottom line' to sit for talks with the government.
Referring to the government's request for the talks, he said dialogue in the present situation was not possible.