- NC leader Regmi passes away
- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
'Tarai protests would continue until demands addressed'
Janakpurdham, Aug 31: Chairman of Federal Socialist Forum Nepal, Upendra Yadav, has said the ongoing Tarai protests would continue until the rights of Madhesi, Tharus, indigenous, dalits and ethnic people were guaranteed.
Talking to media people in Janakpur today, leader Yadav said the enforcement of the eight-point and 22-point agreement signed by the government with the Madhesh-based parties in 2064 BS was the party’s 'bottom line' to sit for talks with the government.
Referring to the government's request for the talks, he said dialogue in the present situation was not possible.
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...