- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Distribution of IDs to quake survivors in Mustang
Mustang, Sept. 2: The District Administration Office, Mustang has begun distribution of identity cards (IDs) to the quake survivors in the district.
The people who suffered complete damage to their homes received their ID card along with relief support. The ID will help them to avail of other privileges announced by the government for the survivors of the April 25 earthquake.
So far, ID cards have been distributed to 30 of the 76 households that suffered complete damage of their houses, said Chief District Officer Narahari Baral.
The survivors without any place for accommodation have also received an immediate assistance of Rs. 15,000. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...