- NC leader Regmi passes away
- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
Curfew lifted only for today in Dhangadhi
Dhangadhi, Sept. 16: The District Administration Office, Kailali, has lifted the curfew order only for today in Dhangadhi city area considering the Teej festival. The local administration has enforced the curfew order for 22 days in the daytime.
However, decision to issue a prohibitory order preventing the agitating sides from organising demonstrations would continue. According to a press statement issued by the District Administration Office, religious activities could be performed from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm today.
Likewise, the curfew order clamped in Tikapur and Bhajani-Trishakti municipalities and the adjoining VDCs except Khailad VDC has been lifted from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm today. But, the municipalities and VDCs are still declared the riot-hit areas. RSS
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...