- Photo Gallery: some glimpses of celebration of Holi, the festival of colour, in Kathmandu-
- IGP Khanal leaves for Thailand to participle in BIMSTEC meet
- French honorary distinction conferred on Pande
- UK’s May prepares to ask EU for short Brexit delay
- Foreign aid begins flowing to cyclone-hit southern Africa
Gopaldas journalism award to Chemjong
Gaighat (Udayapur), Sept 21: Senior journalist of Udayapur, Kaushal Chemjong, who has been continuously serving journalism profession from outside Kathmandu Valley for more than two decades is to be honoured with this year's Gopal Das Journalism Award.
The Gopaldas Award Foundation and Press Council Nepal on September 19 decided to present Gopal Das Journalism Award with a cash prize Rs 100,000 senior journalist Chemjong.
"I have flet that my sincere and consistent involvement in journalism profession has been acknowledged with the award. The decision has inspired me to do more in this profession in coming days", Chemjong commented.
Chemjong had been in journalism profession since 1989. He will be presented the award amidst a programme to take place in Kathmandu on September 23. RSS
By Amarendra Yadav Kathmandu, Jan. 20: Foreign Affairs Minister Pradeep Kumar Gyawali said on Saturday that a high level participation of Nepal in the...