- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
Curfew lifted in Jaleshwor
Gaushala, Sept. 26: The curfew order clamped in Jaleshwor, the district headquarters of Mahottari, has been lifted from today onwards, the District Administration Office said.
Chief District Officer of Mahottari Dipak Kafle said that the curfew order has been lifted from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm today. He, however, added that the curfew order would continue from 9:00 this night to 5:00 am on Sunday.
The local administration has been issuing the curfew in the district since September 23 after seven people including a security person died in the clashes between the police and agitators. RSS
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...