- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
384 take services in free ear checkup camp
Waling (Syangja), Sept. 29: A two-day-long free ear check up camp was conducted at Ghahrau Primary Health Centre in Waling Municipality of Syangja district, providing services to altogether 384 persons from different districts.
The health camp was jointly organised by the primary health centre and Community Based Rehabilitation Services Nepal with support from the Kaduri Charitable Fund Hong Kong.
Chairman of the health centre Dilip Pratap Khand said that a total of 43 women and 42 men were selected for the surgery of ears and they would be provided with services at the Pokhara-based INF Hospital after two months.
It is said that the locals from Palpa, Parbat and Gulmi too visited the camp for the checkup.
Otolaryngologist of Namaste Hospital, Pokhara, offered services to the patients while the needy were provided with medicines for free. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...