- Houses in Humla's remote villages give way under incessant downpour
- Police hand over Rs 21,000 seized from gamblers to support students
- Former people's representative Sangraula passes away
- Vultures disappearing from Bardiya at an alarming rate, 1200 pairs recorded in 2006
- Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
No vacation to students in Dashain, Tihar
Dang, Sept. 30: The government schools in Dang district have announced that there would be regular classes to the students during the Dashain and Tihar vacation this year.
The District Education Office, Dang, said that there would be regular classes during the festive season as the regular classes of the students were hampered in the past due to agitations and strikes called by the political parties and different sides for long. Earlier, the academic institutions in the district remained close for almost a month.
District Education Officer Prahlad Aryal said that the schools have not become able to carry on the courses and the academic institutions would remain open after Dashain and before Tihar. The Office is also planning to write to the schools for the same. A total of 119,000 students are enrolled in 423 community schools in Dang. RSS
Ambassador of Nepal to the United Nations 1991-1994, Jaya Raj Acharya was inspired by diplomatic luminaries such as Prof. Yadunath Khanal and Rishikesh...