- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
NFC branch office provides foodstuff in Humla
Humla, Oct. 4: The branch office of the Nepal Food Corporation (NFC) has started to distribute foodstuffs to the folks in Humla district ahead of the festive season.
Distribution of the foodstuffs has started from today in Humla, one of the remotest districts in the country. Chief of the NFC Humla branch office Narayan KC said that distribution of the foodstuffs would continue for three days.
KC said that each family is given 25 to 30 kilograms of rice. RSS
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...