- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Shuklaphanta Reserve allows tourists entry from two points
Kanchanpur, Oct 8: The Office of Shuklaphanta Wildlife Reserve has allowed tourists to enter the Reserve from two points in its bid to promote tourism.
The Reserve which had permitted tourists for entrance through its Majgaun Office now has arranged to open another point from Piparaiya zone.
"We have come up with the arrangement to allow tourists to enter the Reserve through two points so as to ease them to visit the tourism sites", said Chief Conservation Officer of the Reserve, Bed Kumar Dhakal.
He further said that the decision would facilitate tourists coming to see the Multispan suspension bridge beyond the Mahakali River to enter the Reserve.
The Reserve has fixed the entrance fee of Rs 50 for Nepali visitors, Rs 500 for SAARC country nationals and Rs 1000 for third country tourists. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...