- Trump breaks with Japan’s Abe on North Korean missile tests
- Green wave: Europe wakes up to climate concerns after vote
- Journalism should be for promotion of national unity: Prachanda
- Perpetrators of enforced disappearance shall be brought to book: Minister Gyawali
- Talks and control simultaneously; Home Minister
Freed Haliya children under school education reach
Baitadi, Oct 8: The children belonging to freed Haliyas are under the school education reach with the enforcement of the Nepal Education Project in Baitadi.
Efforts are on to send children of freed Haliyas (previous bonded labourers) across the district to school as part of the project implemented with the assistance of Informal Sector Service Centre, said Centre's representative Sher Bahadur Chand.
He said, "A facilitating environment has been created in the district to establish access to school education of the children 5-14 years who were deprived of going to school due to several reasons".
Some 109 children belonging to freed Haliyas now are under the school education reach after the project intervention, he further ifnromed. RSS