- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Dr Bhattarai congratulates Oli
Kathmandu, Oct 12: Former Prime Minister Dr Baburam Bhattarai congratulated newly-elected Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli over phone.
Dr Bhattarai, who quit the Unified CPN (Maoist) and the Legislature-Parliament following the promulgation of a new constitution, rang up CPN-UML Chairperson Oli to extend congratulations and best wishes for the success of his tenure as the executive head of the country, said Oli's personal secretary Ramesh Acharya.
Likewise, there has been a queue of people reaching to Oli residence Balkot to congratulate him. Chief Secretary Dr Som Lal Subedi, other government secretaries, Inspector General of Nepal Police and Armed Police Force congratulated Oli on being elected the Prime Minister of the country.
Oli is taking oath of office today. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...