- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
Revolving fund of Rs 2.5 million instituted for computer education in school
Babiyachaur (Myagdi), Oct 15: A non-resident Nepali has instituted a revolving fund of Rs 2.5 million to run computer education at Mahadev Secondary School in Beg of Myagdi district.
Yog Kumar Fagami, who is originally hailing from Beg and now residing in the United Kingdom, instituted the fund in memory of his father Sab Bahadur Fagami.
The plan is to purchase and install computers and arrange a computer teacher at the school from the interest of the fund.
Fagami informed that the fund was set up to provide modern technical education to the rural students in a convenient manner.
As many as 200 students are pursuing their education in the school established in 2025 BS.
Ex-Gorkha Army Fagami was the former chairperson of Mona Myagdi and vice-chairperson of Non-resident Nepali Association (NRNA), Gorkha Chapter. RSS
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...