- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
10 hurt in bus accident
Kawaswoti, Oct 29: At least 10 people were injured when a passenger-ferrying bus collided with a culvert at Debchuli municipality-2 of Nawalparasi along the East-West Highway this morning.
The Kathmandu-bound bus (Na 4 Kha 7715) from Surkhet met with the accident due to high speed, said the Area Police Office Nawalpur.
The injured are undergoing treatment at Chitwan Medical College in Bharatpur. Two of the injured are critical, police said.
Bus driver went at large after the mishap. The bus was carrying 40 passengers. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...