- Seven percent economic growth predicted for this year
- Trump breaks with Japan’s Abe on North Korean missile tests
- Green wave: Europe wakes up to climate concerns after vote
- Journalism should be for promotion of national unity: Prachanda
- Perpetrators of enforced disappearance shall be brought to book: Minister Gyawali
Camp for knee pain treatment in Biratnagar
Biratnagar, Nov. 1: A health camp to support the patients of knee pain was conducted on the occasion of the ongoing Chaturmas fair of Jain community in Biratnagar on Saturday.
A total of 75 persons received the health care services of knee in the camp jointly organised by Terapanth Women Mandal, a social organisation of Jain religious community, and Terapanth Professional Forum, Biratnagar. Famous Indian doctors offered their services to the patients, the organisers said.
Dr Dhiraj Marathi, a doctor involved in the treatment, said that most of the people visiting the camp for the treatment were suffering from arthritis.
Chair of Terapanth Women Mandal Sushila Golchha said that renowned Indian doctors were requested to offer their services to the patients in Nepal. RSS