- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
Camp for knee pain treatment in Biratnagar
Biratnagar, Nov. 1: A health camp to support the patients of knee pain was conducted on the occasion of the ongoing Chaturmas fair of Jain community in Biratnagar on Saturday.
A total of 75 persons received the health care services of knee in the camp jointly organised by Terapanth Women Mandal, a social organisation of Jain religious community, and Terapanth Professional Forum, Biratnagar. Famous Indian doctors offered their services to the patients, the organisers said.
Dr Dhiraj Marathi, a doctor involved in the treatment, said that most of the people visiting the camp for the treatment were suffering from arthritis.
Chair of Terapanth Women Mandal Sushila Golchha said that renowned Indian doctors were requested to offer their services to the patients in Nepal. RSS