- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
Awkward to walk in bikini on stage: Priyanka
Actress and Miss World 2000 Priyanka Chopra says she was lucky not to have a swimsuit round during the competition as she finds it strange to walk in bikini on stage.
The organisers of The Miss World contest, which has been an annual feature since 1951, have removed swimsuit round from their competition starting next year.
To this, Priyanka said: "Obviously it's strange to walk in heels and swim suit on stage. Take us to a pool or a beach and do that shoot, that's fine because that's a natural environment. It's weird and not natural."
"I have found it awkward myself but I am happy that it didn't happen with me in my years during Miss World. We didn't have this swimsuit round," she added.
Rolene Strauss of South Africa was crowned the 64th Miss World winner in London Dec 14 and it marked the final event featuring contestants wearing bikinis.
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...