- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
- NBSM seals off three petrol stations in Bara
Mound buries a girl to death
Gaushala, Oct 5: A girl died while buried in a mound nearby Kantawa rivulet bank at Sonama VDC of Mahottari district.
The deceased is Anchala Kumari Yadav, 12, daughter of Rangi Lal Yadav of Sonama VDC-8, confirmed the Mahottari District Police Office.
Deputy Superintendant of Police (DSP) Binod Silwal said that Anchala died on the spot when a mound buried her while bringing soil on Wednesday evening. She had gone to the rivulet to pick soil with her fourteen-year-old brother Dhirendra Yadav.
Dhirendra who was also injured in the incident is being treated at local health facility. RSS
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...