- Houses in Humla's remote villages give way under incessant downpour
- Police hand over Rs 21,000 seized from gamblers to support students
- Former people's representative Sangraula passes away
- Vultures disappearing from Bardiya at an alarming rate, 1200 pairs recorded in 2006
- Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
Mound buries a girl to death
Gaushala, Oct 5: A girl died while buried in a mound nearby Kantawa rivulet bank at Sonama VDC of Mahottari district.
The deceased is Anchala Kumari Yadav, 12, daughter of Rangi Lal Yadav of Sonama VDC-8, confirmed the Mahottari District Police Office.
Deputy Superintendant of Police (DSP) Binod Silwal said that Anchala died on the spot when a mound buried her while bringing soil on Wednesday evening. She had gone to the rivulet to pick soil with her fourteen-year-old brother Dhirendra Yadav.
Dhirendra who was also injured in the incident is being treated at local health facility. RSS
Ambassador of Nepal to the United Nations 1991-1994, Jaya Raj Acharya was inspired by diplomatic luminaries such as Prof. Yadunath Khanal and Rishikesh...