- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
Leader Koirala stressed collaboration for constitutional implementation
Pathari (Morang), Nov 6: Nepali Congress central member Sujata Koirala said that breaking agreement with the CPN-UML in the time of constitutional implementation was a great mistake of her party.
Talking to journalists at Rajghat of Morang on Thursday evening, she said that the agreement should not be discontinued till the promulgation of a new constitution.
The polity of ruling and opposition should be propelled once bringing the constitution to mainstream, she asserted, adding that this is the time of collaboration for constitutional implementation.
Leader Koirala said that the three leaders should serve the party as advisors. RSS