- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Leader Koirala stressed collaboration for constitutional implementation
Pathari (Morang), Nov 6: Nepali Congress central member Sujata Koirala said that breaking agreement with the CPN-UML in the time of constitutional implementation was a great mistake of her party.
Talking to journalists at Rajghat of Morang on Thursday evening, she said that the agreement should not be discontinued till the promulgation of a new constitution.
The polity of ruling and opposition should be propelled once bringing the constitution to mainstream, she asserted, adding that this is the time of collaboration for constitutional implementation.
Leader Koirala said that the three leaders should serve the party as advisors. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...