- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
School bus torched in Dhanusha
Dhanusha, Nov. 7: Two unidentified persons who came in a motorcycle torched a parked vehicle of a boarding school at Ganeshman Charnath Municipality-4 in Dhanusha district last night, according to the police.
The District Police Office, Dhanusha, said that the two fled the scene after torching the vehicle (Ja 1 Kha 763) of Buddha Siddhartha Niketan Boarding School.
Meanwhile, Janatantrik Tiger Janashakti Party has taken responsibility of the incident. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...