- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
One killed after motorcycle-ambulance collide
Chitwan, Nov. 8: A person died and next one was critically injured after an ambulance hit a motorcycle in Bharatpur of Chitwan last night.
Pillion rider Laxman Sapkota, 22, of Bharatpur Sub-Metropolitan City-8 died on the way to the hospital after the accident, District Police Office, Chitwan, said.
Police said that the incident occurred at around 10:30 pm after the ambulance (Na 2 Cha 3349) on its way to Tadi from a hospital in Bharatpur and the motorcycle (Na 23 Pa 1328) from the opposite direction collided.
Seriously injured Raj Kumar Bhatta, 20, of Bharatpur-8 is receiving treatment in Chitwan Medical College. Police has arrested the ambulance driver for investigations. RSS
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...