- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
NC general secretary Sitaula urges government's seriousness to avert problems
Pathari (Morang), Nov 10: Nepali Congress general secretary Krishna Prasad Sitaula urged the government to take serious measures as the unofficial blockade by India has put Nepali people in trouble.
At the cadres training programme at Biratnagar on Monday evening, NC general secretary said that the Indian official blockade was intended to trouble Nepali people and demanded smooth flow of supply of goods from southern border points at the earliest.
He said that both Indian and Nepali governments should restrain patience and work together to explore solution in the difficult time.
The NC general secretary suggested the agitating leaders of Madhes-centric parties that the protest at border points would give no outlet. RSS