- Peace cannot be conceived of by keeping the people in poverty: Chairman Prachanda
- Kim agrees to additional denuclearization steps in summit with Moon
- 16,663 Afghan refugees return home within week: UN agency
- Prosperous province and country, our responsibility-CM Shahi
- Korean Company selected for DPR for Fast-Track
New building and road standards in Baglung
Baglung, Nov. 26 A new standard has been enforced in Baglung city area for construction of roads and buildings. The special town council of Baglung municipality introduced the new building code and road standards 2072.
The standards come into effect from today and will also resume approving of building construction permits and design, said executive officer of the municipality Yubaraj Adhikari. The special town council has also classified the municipal area into business and residential regions, providing for separate conditions to be met for construction of buildings.
For the moment, house design maps for only three-storey will be approved, he added. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...