- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
- NBSM seals off three petrol stations in Bara
New building and road standards in Baglung
Baglung, Nov. 26 A new standard has been enforced in Baglung city area for construction of roads and buildings. The special town council of Baglung municipality introduced the new building code and road standards 2072.
The standards come into effect from today and will also resume approving of building construction permits and design, said executive officer of the municipality Yubaraj Adhikari. The special town council has also classified the municipal area into business and residential regions, providing for separate conditions to be met for construction of buildings.
For the moment, house design maps for only three-storey will be approved, he added. RSS
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...