- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
New building and road standards in Baglung
Baglung, Nov. 26 A new standard has been enforced in Baglung city area for construction of roads and buildings. The special town council of Baglung municipality introduced the new building code and road standards 2072.
The standards come into effect from today and will also resume approving of building construction permits and design, said executive officer of the municipality Yubaraj Adhikari. The special town council has also classified the municipal area into business and residential regions, providing for separate conditions to be met for construction of buildings.
For the moment, house design maps for only three-storey will be approved, he added. RSS