- Photo Gallery: some glimpses of celebration of Holi, the festival of colour, in Kathmandu-
- IGP Khanal leaves for Thailand to participle in BIMSTEC meet
- French honorary distinction conferred on Pande
- UK’s May prepares to ask EU for short Brexit delay
- Foreign aid begins flowing to cyclone-hit southern Africa
New building and road standards in Baglung
Baglung, Nov. 26 A new standard has been enforced in Baglung city area for construction of roads and buildings. The special town council of Baglung municipality introduced the new building code and road standards 2072.
The standards come into effect from today and will also resume approving of building construction permits and design, said executive officer of the municipality Yubaraj Adhikari. The special town council has also classified the municipal area into business and residential regions, providing for separate conditions to be met for construction of buildings.
For the moment, house design maps for only three-storey will be approved, he added. RSS
By Amarendra Yadav Kathmandu, Jan. 20: Foreign Affairs Minister Pradeep Kumar Gyawali said on Saturday that a high level participation of Nepal in the...