- Houses in Humla's remote villages give way under incessant downpour
- Police hand over Rs 21,000 seized from gamblers to support students
- Former people's representative Sangraula passes away
- Vultures disappearing from Bardiya at an alarming rate, 1200 pairs recorded in 2006
- Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
PM Oli provides financial assistance for preservation of cultural heritages
Bhaktapur, Dec. 11: Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli has provided financial assistance for two the Madhyapur Thimi-based organisations that are active in the protection and preservation of arts and culture.
The amount would be used for setting up a revolving fund to ensure protection of the arts and cultures.
At a meeting in the PM’s personal residence at Balkot on Thursday evening, PM Oli’s wife Radhika Shakya handed over Rs 100,000 each to Chairman of Thimi Arts Council Shree Gopal Prajapati and Chairman of Nagdesh Cultural Pucha: Bhakta Bahadur Ghaju.
Secretary of Shankhadhar Sakhwa: Foundation Gyanram Shrestha said that PM Oli provided the amount as per his commitment he made while attending a programme of Foundation on November 12.
Ambassador of Nepal to the United Nations 1991-1994, Jaya Raj Acharya was inspired by diplomatic luminaries such as Prof. Yadunath Khanal and Rishikesh...