- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
- NBSM seals off three petrol stations in Bara
PM Oli provides financial assistance for preservation of cultural heritages
Bhaktapur, Dec. 11: Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli has provided financial assistance for two the Madhyapur Thimi-based organisations that are active in the protection and preservation of arts and culture.
The amount would be used for setting up a revolving fund to ensure protection of the arts and cultures.
At a meeting in the PM’s personal residence at Balkot on Thursday evening, PM Oli’s wife Radhika Shakya handed over Rs 100,000 each to Chairman of Thimi Arts Council Shree Gopal Prajapati and Chairman of Nagdesh Cultural Pucha: Bhakta Bahadur Ghaju.
Secretary of Shankhadhar Sakhwa: Foundation Gyanram Shrestha said that PM Oli provided the amount as per his commitment he made while attending a programme of Foundation on November 12.
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...