- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Thieves open fires injuring one in Myagdi
Myagdi, Dec. 20: A person was injured after a gang of looters opened fires at Darbang in Myagdi district last night.
Beg Prasad Roka, 40, of Darbang VDC-8 has suffered bullet injuries in his right shoulder and back after the burglars opened four rounds of bullets. Roka is receiving treatment at the District Hospital, Beni.
It is said that the dacoits, who had come to the house of Janga Bahadur Purja and Chitra Kumari Purja to rob the Purja family, opened fires when the villagers attempted to chase the burglars away, according to Dinesh Purja, a local resident.
Likewise, police said that the thugs have looted one tola gold, Rs 7,000 and some other property from the house of Janga Bahadur and Chitra Kumari. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...