- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Community forest provides Rs 350,000 for school building construction
Babiyachaur (Myagdi), Dec. 28: A community forest in Myagdi district has provided Rs 350,000 to a school in the village for its building construction.
The Galeshwor Thulo Salleri Community Forest of Beni Municipality-9 supported the amount that was earned by selling timber, firewood and fodder to the Rastriya Secondary School.
Chairman of school management committee Kamal Chokhal said that the forest users’ committee supported the amount on Sunday. He added that construction of a two-roomed building would be started soon after the financial assistance from the community forest.
Likewise, the community forest has been providing Rs 10,000 each month to the same school to pay the salary of the private teachers.
Chairman of forest users’ committee Tek Bahadur Baniya said that they have used the money received from the sales of firewood and fodder in the social works. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...