- Seven percent economic growth predicted for this year
- Trump breaks with Japan’s Abe on North Korean missile tests
- Green wave: Europe wakes up to climate concerns after vote
- Journalism should be for promotion of national unity: Prachanda
- Perpetrators of enforced disappearance shall be brought to book: Minister Gyawali
'Govt all set to hold talks with Madhesi Front'
Biratnagar, Jan 3: Minister for Information and Communications Sherdhan Rai has said that the government was all set to hold talks with protesting Tarai-centric parties with a concrete proposal.
Talking to media persons in Biratnagar this morning, Minister Rai added that the next talks with Madhesi-front would be decisive. He further added that the talks with the front would be decisive as the front was positive to give an outlet to the problems.
In another context, he clarified that the government was working to expedite the reconstruction projects.
Minister Rai, who is also the spokesperson of the government, shared that the government had released two year's reforms working plan considering the aspirations of the people and it would give positive result.