- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
'Govt all set to hold talks with Madhesi Front'
Biratnagar, Jan 3: Minister for Information and Communications Sherdhan Rai has said that the government was all set to hold talks with protesting Tarai-centric parties with a concrete proposal.
Talking to media persons in Biratnagar this morning, Minister Rai added that the next talks with Madhesi-front would be decisive. He further added that the talks with the front would be decisive as the front was positive to give an outlet to the problems.
In another context, he clarified that the government was working to expedite the reconstruction projects.
Minister Rai, who is also the spokesperson of the government, shared that the government had released two year's reforms working plan considering the aspirations of the people and it would give positive result.
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...