- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Woman injured in Tiger attack dies
Kanchanpur, Jan 8: Kali Devi Khatry, a local of Dodhara Chandani municipality-4, Khatry tole, who was critically injured in a tiger attack breathed her last while undergoing treatment.
Khatry, who was admitted to a hospital in Bereli of India, died last night, informed Nirmal Giri, a local.
The wild beast attacked and injured her while she was grazing goats in Pipraiya area of Shuklaphanta wildlife reserve on last December 16. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...