- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
- NBSM seals off three petrol stations in Bara
Revelers queing up in Trivenidham for holy dips and worship
Parasi, Jan 15: The Hindus devotees are seen queuing up in famous pilgrimage sites including popular Trivenidham of Nawalparasi for ritual prayers since early this morning on the occasion of Maghe Sakranti today.
The revelers are taking holy dips and offering prayers on the banks of Narayani River including Trivenidham of the district.
Thousands of Hindu devotees from all the districts of Lumbini zone, Chitwan and neigbouring Indian areas now are celebrating Maghe Sakranti in Trivenidham.
The religious belief is it that one attains family happiness by taking holy dips in different religious shrines and offering worships especially on the occasion of Maghe Sakranti. RSS
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...