- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
Team formed to bring situation to normalcy in Rangeli
Biratnagar, Jan 23: An all-side meeting held on Friday to review the incident occurred at Rangeli in Morang district has formed a talks and facilitation team to help maintain social goodwill.
The meeting conducted at the District Administration Office, Morang, formed the team under the leadership of lawmaker Shiva Kumar Mandal.
Chief District Officer Yekdev Adhikari said that the panel would remain effortful to bring the situation back to normalcy by establishing contacts with the victims.
Three persons had died in Rangeli on Thursday after the clashes between the agitators and police turned violent.
Likewise, the team led by lawmaker Mandal comprising representatives of different political parties, Assistant Chief District Officer Toyam Raya and Deputy Superintendent of Police Pramod Kharel reached Rangeli on Friday and met with the victims. RSS