- Peace cannot be conceived of by keeping the people in poverty: Chairman Prachanda
- Kim agrees to additional denuclearization steps in summit with Moon
- 16,663 Afghan refugees return home within week: UN agency
- Prosperous province and country, our responsibility-CM Shahi
- Korean Company selected for DPR for Fast-Track
Man murders wife
Chitwan, Jan 31: A man has murdered his wife by attacking her with a sharp weapon in Bharatpur, Chitwan.
Superintendent of Police (SP) of Chitwan Basanta Kunwar said that Tribhuwan Kafle, 38, of Bharatpur Sub-Metropolitan City-7 attacked his wife Jamuna at around 11 last night with the sharp weapon.
Critically injured Jamuna died at the College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur, this morning while receiving treatment.
SP Kunwar said that Kafle is learnt to have attacked his wife over a family dispute. Further investigations into the incident are going on after arresting Kafle, police added. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...