- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
- NBSM seals off three petrol stations in Bara
JCCI urges agitating parties to change course of agitation
Janakpurdham (Dhanusa), Feb 3: Janakpur Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) has urged the agitating parties to change the course of ongoing agitations.
Issuing a press release JCCI chairman Shiva Shankar Sah said that it was essential to resort to the move keeping in view of losses being incurred by industries, transport and education sectors among others due to the protest.
The statement also asked the agitating groups to be serious on the matter and added that there was full support to the agitation.
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...